- Pricing Guaranteed Through April 1, 2015 – NOW ONLY $199 or less*, includes filing an extension!
- Complete tax preparation, done the way you want
- Bottom line – this price is the best we can offer
Over the last 9 years we’ve prepared hundreds of tax returns for clients who are now enjoying efficient, convenient and accurate tax preparation services. Over time, we have learned that tax season isn’t about tax preparation, getting a refund, or paying taxes. It’s about relieving a burden to help you get back to what matters most, enjoying life! Our client first approach enables us to zero in on what affects you, and the life events that can help reduce your tax liability.
Why would we do tax returns at this price? This gives us an opportunity to meet new people. When we meet or exceed your expectations, maybe you would consider some of our the other amazing services.
If you would like,you can book an appointment by calling 408-459-8383
Our tax preparation is performed by an Enrolled Agent.
- BONUS #1: Family Estate Organizer ($495 value) organizes your Financial Life!
- BONUS #2: Complimentary beneficiary review ($195 value)
Areas of Expertise:
- Individual Federal and State Returns and eFile
- Itemized Deductions (Schedule A)
- Interest Income (Schedule B)
- Profit and Loss from Business (Schedule C)
- Capital Gains/Losses (Schedule D)
- Rental Property Profit and Loss (Schedule E)
- Education Credits
- Earned Income Credit
- Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Adoption Credit
- Residential Energy Credit
- Electric Vehicle Credit
- Retirement Savings Credit
- List not exhaustive – contact us if you have any questions
Common Tax Deductions to Consider:
- Mortgage Interest and Points Paid
- Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Real Estate Property Taxes
- Personal Property Taxes
- Charitable Contributions and Donations
- Miles Driven for a Charitable Purpose
- Contributions to Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Health and Dental Insurance Premiums
- Unreimbursed Employment Related Expenses
- Up to $250 of out of pocket expenses for Educators
- Last year’s Tax Preparation Fee
- Student Loan Interest Payments
- Tuition and Fees Deduction
- State and Local Sales Taxes
- IRA Contributions (post tax)
- Home Office Expenses
- Job Search Expenses
- Alimony Paid
- Moving Expenses
Life Events with a Tax Impact:
- Birth of a Child or Adoption
- Early Retirement Account Withdrawal
- Sale of Real or Personal Property
- Purchase of Real Property
- Dependent off to College
- Purchase of a Car
- Casualty Losses
- $199* – Special Rate for those age 50 and up for the Federal and State Return Package, which includes Schedule A, C and one E as well as eFile and Direct Deposit (if needed an extension).
- Call today to confirm you qualify for $199 or less.
- Call (408) 459-8383 for an estimated fee for items not covered under the Federal and State Return Package
* The majority of tax returns will be prepared at the stated fee. However, a select few will be subject to change based on the complexity of the return and required forms. Simpler returns are less.
This is not tax advice and is not intended to be so. For an appointment call (408) 459-8383
This website is owned/operated by Calrima Financial & Insurance Agency; California Insurance License 0F34289