- Pricing Guaranteed Through April 15 – NOW ONLY $199, includes filing an extension!
- complete tax preparation promo code $199DEAL
Over the last 8 years we’ve prepared hundreds of tax returns for clients who are now enjoying efficient, convenient and accurate tax preparation services. Over time, we have learned that tax season isn’t about tax preparation, getting a refund, or paying taxes. It’s about relieving a burden to help you get back to what matters most, enjoying life! Our client first approach enables us to zero in on what affects you, and the life events that can help reduce your tax liability.
How can we make money at $199*. The truth is, we don’t. We also don’t lose money at this price. Why would we do tax returns at this price? This gives us an opportunity to meet new people. When we meet or exceed your expectations, maybe you would consider some of our the other amazing services.
If you would like, You can book your appointment here.
We’re registered with the California Tax Education Council and can be looked up at www.ctec.org by selecting the “Verify a Tax Preparer” button and entering registration number A137508.
We also offer a free review of the previous year’s tax return to ensure you obtained every tax advantage you deserve, and can help you amend a previous year’s return should it be beneficial to you.
Areas of Expertise:Juan Montes
- Individual Federal and State Returns and eFile
- Itemized Deductions (Schedule A)
- Interest Income (Schedule B)
- Profit and Loss from Business (Schedule C)
- Capital Gains/Losses (Schedule D)
- Rental Property Profit and Loss (Schedule E)
- Education Credits
- Earned Income Credit
- Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Adoption Credit
- Residential Energy Credit
- Electric Vehicle Credit
- Retirement Savings Credit
- List not exhaustive – contact us if you have any questions
Common Tax Deductions to Consider:
- Mortgage Interest and Points Paid
- Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Real Estate Property Taxes
- Personal Property Taxes
- Charitable Contributions and Donations
- Miles Driven for a Charitable Purpose
- Contributions to Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Health and Dental Insurance Premiums
- Unreimbursed Employment Related Expenses
- Up to $250 of out of pocket expenses for Educators
- Last year’s Tax Preparation Fee
- Student Loan Interest Payments
- Tuition and Fees Deduction
- State and Local Sales Taxes
- IRA Contributions (post tax)
- Home Office Expenses
- Job Search Expenses
- Alimony Paid
- Moving Expenses
Life Events with a Tax Impact:
- Birth of a Child or Adoption
- Early Retirement Account Withdrawal
- Sale of Real or Personal Property
- Purchase of Real Property
- Dependent off to College
- Purchase of a Car
- Casualty Losses
- $199* – Special Rate for those age 50 and up for the Federal and State Return Package, which includes Schedule A, eFile and Direct Deposit and at this point, if needed an extension.
- Call (408) 459-8383 for an estimated fee for items not covered under the Federal and State Return Package
* The majority of tax returns will be prepared at the stated fee. However, a select few will be subject to change based on the complexity of the return and required forms
This is not tax advice and is not intended to be so. For an appointment call (408) 459-8383
This website is owned/operated by Calrima Financial & Insurance Agency; California Insurance License 0F34289